Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Thank You Dad and Sisters

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know we may not always see eye to eye, but I feel like I should say I will forever be grateful for your hard work, endurance and love. Stephanie, you are the hardest working girl I can think of... two jobs, running errands for others, constantly working on a benefit for your sister and a great and wonderful Mother, Sister and Daughter. Dad, you and your friends are amazing and of course I have always said you are the hardest working man I have ever known...ever. When the doctors said you couldn't work, you went right back and worked. And now when you feel so helpless (believe me I know) you jump to action and put on the best benefit I have ever seen. Thank you also to all my family... Jane, Aunt Lana, Amanda and there is no way i can list everyone, but you know who you are and I say THANK YOU.

Remember that the Devil, our adversary walketh about seeking whom he may devour. Sometimes the devil works thru people, sometimes he works thru ourselves; but no matter, never let Satan steal your joy. You are awesome and thru God, our father, you did a Great Work. I Love you and always will remember. Good night.

PS We will post the final amount when we are done getting donations (PRAISE GOD)

No comments: